Your action plan is about having the clarity and motivation to get things done.
The first step is to gain clarity and self-awareness to identify your strengths and your weaknesses.
Always think in terms of:
1 . What am I doing well, keep doing?
2. What can I improve?
3. What do I need to stop?
4. What do I need to start?
To help you gain this clarity, try completing the following questions as part of your Action Plan.
- NAME THE SKILL/SITUATION YOU WANT TO IMPROVE:
- LIST ANY OBSTACLES OR CHALLENGES YOU’LL HAVE TO OVERCOME:
- WHAT ARE THE KEY MILESTONES YOU’LL REACH TO INDICATE YOU’RE MAKING PROGRESS?
- WHAT ARE THE NEXT ACTION STEPS YOU’LL TAKE TO START IMPROVING A SKILL/SITUATION?
- BY WHAT DATE WILL YOU COMPLETE THESE STEPS?
ACTION DUE DATE
LIST ANY RESOURCES YOU’LL NEED TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN: